Dalian high tech enterprise certification Directory:
High and new technology enterprises shall be enterprises engaged in the research and development, production and sale of the following high and new technologies and their products or technical services. Enterprises solely engaged in commodity sales shall not be recognized as high-tech enterprises:
（1） Electronic information and software; (2) bioengineering, medicine and medical devices; (3) new materials; (4) OPTOMECHATRONICS and advanced manufacturing; (5) environmental protection;
（6） New energy and high efficiency and energy saving; (7) Aerospace; (8) modern agriculture; (9) earth, space and ocean engineering; (10) nuclear application;
（11） (12) to provide research and development, technical consultation, technology trading, industrial design and other services for the development of high-tech industries;
（13） Dalian's high-tech products and other related products are suitable for Dalian's economic development.
High and new technology refers to the technology that meets the fields specified in Article 5 of these conditions and reaches the domestic advanced level.
High tech products refer to the products that belong to the catalogue of Dalian hi tech products and meet the following conditions:
（1） Comply with international standards, national standards and industrial standards, or enterprise standards recognized by the technical supervision departments at prefecture level or above;
（2） The quality is qualified after being tested by the product quality inspection organization;
（3） It has reached the domestic advanced level.
Application conditions for Dalian high tech enterprise identification:
（1） Registered in Dalian for more than one year (one accounting year), with independent legal personality;
（2） The ownership of intellectual property rights is clear and meets one of the following quantitative requirements:
1. More than one invention or new plant variety;
2. More than 2 utility models;
3. More than 3 designs or software copyrights or exclusive rights of integrated circuit layout design that do not simply change the design and shape of products.
（3） For enterprises whose sales revenue is less than 50 million yuan in the latest year, the proportion of total research and development expenses in the three accounting years to the total sales revenue shall not be less than 5%; the scientific and technological personnel with college degree or above or intermediate title account for more than 30% of the total number of employees in the enterprise in that year, among which the R & D personnel account for more than 10% of the total employees of the enterprise in that year;
For enterprises with sales revenue between 50 million yuan and 200 million yuan in the latest year, the proportion of the total R & D expenses in the three accounting years to the total sales revenue shall not be less than 3%; the scientific and technological personnel with college degree or above or intermediate title account for more than 20% of the total number of employees of the enterprise in that year, of which the R & D personnel account for more than 8% of the total number of employees of the enterprise in that year;
For enterprises with a sales revenue of more than 200 million yuan in the latest year, the proportion of total research and development expenses in the three accounting years to the total sales revenue shall not be less than 2%; the scientific and technological personnel with college degree or above or intermediate title account for more than 10% of the total number of employees in the enterprise in that year, of which the R & D personnel account for more than 6% of the total number of employees of the enterprise in that year;
If the enterprise has been registered and established for less than 3 years, it shall be calculated according to the actual operating years;
（4） The income from high-tech products (services) accounts for more than 60% of the total income of the enterprise in that year;
（5） Good financial system and good production management;
（6） Have corresponding development, production conditions and product quality assurance measures;
（7） The enterprise has no major illegal activities within 3 years, and the materials submitted are authentic and reliable.
1. Core independent intellectual property 30 points
The number of patents, software copyrights, exclusive rights of integrated circuit layout design, new varieties of plants and other core independent intellectual property rights owned by the enterprise (excluding trademarks). [description]
1. Experts shall judge whether the core independent intellectual property rights declared by the enterprise meet the requirements of the work guidelines.
2. The application and registration of the same intellectual property right at home and abroad is only recorded as one item.
3. If the creator of the intellectual property right is separated from the owner of the intellectual property right, the quantity of the intellectual property can be calculated separately.
4. The patent shall be subject to the authorization certificate.
5. Enterprises without core independent intellectual property rights can not be identified as high-tech enterprises.
Note: if you want to get 30 points, you must have 4 software copyright registration certificates or 1 invention patent or 6 utility model patents.
2. Transformation ability of scientific and technological achievements: 30 points
In the last three years, the annual average number of transformation of scientific and technological achievements should be more than four. [description]
1. The application for the same scientific and technological achievement (patent, copyright, technology use license, registered software copyright, integrated circuit layout design) at home and abroad is only recorded as one item.
2. The formal technical contract shall prevail when purchasing or selling technical achievements.
3. This evaluation can be included in the technical know-how, but those with less value are not included. Evaluate the value of technical know-how from the improvement performance of products or processes (enterprises may not disclose specific contents).
4. The judgment basis for the transformation of technological achievements is that the enterprises form products, services, samples, prototypes, etc.
Note: if you want to get 30 points, you must have 12 technology development contracts or 12 technical service contracts or 12 sales contracts (respectively for different products)
3. Organization and management level of research and development 20 points
(1) The research and development project initiation report has been formulated; (2) the R & D investment accounting system has been established; (3) the R & D activities of industry university research cooperation have been carried out; (4) the R & D institutions and corresponding facilities and equipment have been established; (5) the performance appraisal and reward system for R & D personnel has been established.
Note: only when the above five items are complete can we get 20 points
4. Growth index 20 points
This index is an evaluation of the growth rate of total assets and the growth rate of sales, which reflect the business performance of an enterprise (each accounting for 10 points). The specific calculation method is as follows:
Growth rate of total assets = 1 / 2 (total assets in the second year ＋ total assets in the first year + total assets in the third year ＋ total assets in the second year) - 1.
Sales growth rate = 1 / 2 (sales in the second year ＋ sales in the first year + sales in the third year ＋ sales in the second year) - 1;
Note: total assets and sales are increasing every year to reach the highest 20 points
What are the key strategic emerging industries
Cultural and creative industries: focus on supporting ten areas, including creative design, cultural software, animation games, new media and cultural information services, digital publishing, film and television performance, cultural tourism, intangible cultural heritage development, high-end printing and high-end arts and crafts.
Internet industry: focus on supporting the application and industrialization of Internet infrastructure services such as device hosting service (IDC), access service and network acceleration service (CDN), and support the upgrading and transformation of the next generation Internet infrastructure.
New energy industry: industrialization projects in the fields of solar energy, nuclear energy, wind energy, energy storage power station, shale gas, new energy vehicles and smart grid, including key components, materials, control systems, etc.
New generation information technology industry: focus on supporting the next generation information network, mobile Internet, Internet of things, triple play, new components and special equipment.
Biological industry: focus on the fields of biomedicine, biomedical engineering, biological agriculture, biological environmental protection and biological manufacturing.
New material industry: focus on supporting electronic information materials, new energy materials, biological materials, new functional materials, structural and functional integration materials, nano materials, new environmental protection and energy-saving materials, new engineering plastics, rare earth functional materials, high-performance fibers and their composites.
Dalian high tech enterprise identification in 2017 Declaration time:
（1） Time for acceptance of new declaration of the first batch
Online filling acceptance time: April 15, 2017 to May 15, 2017 (in batches according to the order of declaration).
Acceptance time of written materials: April 15 - May 18, 2017 (in batches according to the order of declaration).
（2） New declaration time of the second batch
Online filling acceptance time: July 15 - August 15, 2017 (in batches according to the order of declaration).
Acceptance time of written materials: July 15 - August 18, 2017 (in batches according to the order of declaration).
（3） Time for the third batch to accept new declaration<
The application will be processed in batches from September 25, 2017 to October 25, 2017.
Acceptance time of written materials: September 25 - October 30, 2017 (according to the order of declaration, processing in batches).
The enterprise must complete the relevant declaration procedures within the above time, and the overdue application will not be accepted 0755-26037122.
The advantages of applying for Dalian high tech enterprises to recognize tax preference are as follows:
1. Housing for talents: the subsidy for purchasing and renting houses for talents in Dalian can be obtained. The subsidy amount is 80W (100% supporting) in Longhua new area, 48W (20% supporting) in Baoan District, 55W (3w per year) in Guangming New District, and 40W in other areas..
2. Funded projects: it is a necessary condition for applying for various types of government special funds.
3. Land use: give priority to office and industrial land, and many local governments can also use land free of charge.
4. Government procurement: the products of high-tech enterprises should be included in the government procurement system;.
5. Asset depreciation: accelerated depreciation of fixed assets.
6. Financing loans: loans from major banks can be approved in priority.
7. It is an important qualification for enterprise market competition and promotes the enterprise brand image.
matters needing attention:
The identification of Dalian high-tech enterprises needs at least 3 months of preliminary guidance and data preparation. Please contact us as soon as possible for the enterprises that need to apply for the first batch of Dalian high-tech enterprises identification in 2017, so as to be ready for application in time.