Conditions for grant of patent for invention:
1. Novelty means that the invention or utility model does not belong to prior art; no unit or individual has filed an application for the same invention or utility model with the administrative department for patent under the State Council before the date of application, which shall be recorded in the patent application documents or the patent documents published after the application date.
2. Creativity means that the invention has prominent substantive features and remarkable progress compared with the prior art, and the utility model has substantive features and progress.
3. Practicability means that the invention or utility model can be manufactured or used and can produce positive effects.
Materials to be submitted for application for invention patent:
1. The name of the invention patent;
2. The technical field and background technology of the invention patent;
3. The object of the invention is completed;
4. The technical scheme to achieve the purpose of the invention;
5. Drawings (the invention in the mechanical field must have attached drawings): the structure of the product can be clearly seen, and the connection relationship of various parts can be clearly distinguished, such as decomposition drawing, sectional drawing, etc;
6. The specific embodiment (the specific implementation mode of the invention is completed);
7. The best effect that the invention can achieve;
8. If the applicant is a unit, it needs to be sealed by the unit; if the applicant is an individual, it needs to be signed by the individual;
9. A copy of the applicant's personal ID card is required by the applicant;
10. Provide clear applicant's name, detailed address, telephone number, postcode, designer's name and other materials.
Notice of invention patent:
1. Before applying for a patent, it is better for the applicant to search the patent literature to find out whether the same technology as his own invention has applied for a patent. Retrieval can be carried out in the agent's Guide;
2. The invention patent has a long protection period, but the requirements are higher than that of the utility model, the examination period is longer, and the cost is higher. If it is necessary to obtain the authorization as soon as possible, the invention patent can be disclosed in advance at the same time of application;
3. A patent for invention shall, within three years from the date of application, request for substantive examination and pay a substantial examination fee;
4. The technical solution is to objectively and reasonably reflect the technical problems to be solved by the invention in view of the defects and deficiencies existing in the prior art, and further explain its effect, clearly and completely describe the technical features of the technical scheme adopted by the invention to solve the technical problems, and at the same time state the beneficial effects;
5. Where there are attached drawings, the title of each drawing shall be clearly stated, and a brief description of the contents of the drawings shall be given. When there are many parts, it is allowed to list the names of specific parts in the attached drawings in the form of list;
6. Time required: it takes about three years for an invention patent application to be authorized. The invention patent certificate will be issued about three months after the registration.