What are the contents of applying for implementation of intellectual property standards? Article classification: implementation of intellectual property standards Release date: December 3, 2019 08:15:22 Click through rate:
The implementation of intellectual property standard means that the enterprise implements the national standard of "enterprise intellectual property management standard", introduces and improves its own intellectual property management system, and then the third-party certification body evaluates and certifies. Passing the certification is successful in implementing the standard and obtaining the "intellectual property management system certification certificate".
Implementation of intellectual property standards
Contents of intellectual property standards implementation:
1. The basic conditions for standardizing the intellectual property management of enterprises: enterprises should have clear intellectual property management policies and management objectives, and intellectual property management should be "implemented by leaders, institutions, systems, personnel and funds". The intellectual property management system and responsibilities that enterprises should establish.
2. Standardizing the resource management of intellectual property: Centering on the human resource management, financial resource management and information resource management of enterprises, the intellectual property matters involved in the above management activities are regulated accordingly.
3. Standardizing the intellectual property management in all aspects of enterprise production and operation: it clearly stipulates the intellectual property management standard requirements of important links such as enterprise research and development activities, raw and auxiliary materials procurement, production, sales, foreign trade, etc., so as to ensure that the intellectual property management activities of all major links of enterprise production and operation are under control, and to avoid the loss or infringement of independent intellectual property rights Human intellectual property rights.
4. Standardizing the operation and control of enterprise intellectual property: Centering on the four key links of enterprise's intellectual property creation, management, application and protection, the normative requirements of enterprises in the creation and acquisition, management, application and protection of intellectual property rights are clearly stipulated.
5. Standardize the document management and contract management in the production and operation activities of enterprises: all kinds of activities related to intellectual property rights involved in the production and operation activities of enterprises shall be recorded and filed accordingly, especially the explicit requirements for internal and external contract management of enterprises.
6. It is clearly stipulated that enterprises should establish a dynamic management mechanism of intellectual property rights: enterprises should regularly inspect and analyze their own intellectual property management work, and formulate corresponding improvement measures against the problems existing in the management work according to the management objectives, so as to ensure the realization of management objectives.