What are the characteristics of intellectual property management objects? Article classification: Intellectual Property Management Release date: December 6, 2019 17:15:28 Click through rate:
With the continuous development of China's laws, the characteristics of intellectual property management objects will regulate and protect the rights and interests of citizens in all aspects, because in recent years, there are often cases of infringement of intellectual property rights, so what are the characteristics of intellectual property management objects?
Characteristics of intellectual property management objects
What are the characteristics of intellectual property management objects?
1. The immateriality of intellectual property management object is the essential characteristic different from tangible property.
2. The object of intellectual property management, i.e. certain information, is not physical and immaterial. Its existence does not have the form of solid, liquid, gas and so on, and does not occupy a certain space.
3. As the object of property ownership management, things can generally be possessed by a specific person; while the information as the object of intellectual property rights can not be possessed by a specific person, they may be infinitely copied, so they may be possessed by an unlimited number of people.
1. The purpose of intellectual property law is to encourage people to continuously create new knowledge and skills, so the intellectual achievements protected by the prior intellectual property law are mainly creative ones.
2. Creativity is the condition for intellectual achievements to obtain the protection of intellectual rights. Different objects are protected, the law requires different creativity.
However, the protection of trademark and design is the highest level of creativity. 3.
1. Openness is the premise for most intellectual property owners to obtain intellectual property rights.
2. In all kinds of intellectual property rights, most of the objects are open.
1. The reason why intellectual achievements can become the object of property rights is that intellectual achievements can be fixed and copied by certain tangible objects.
2. Only when intellectual achievements can be copied and widely spread, can we promote the continuous progress of human science, technology and culture, but also bring economic benefits to the right holders and realize their labor value.